RIEGL RiCOPTER Remotely Piloted Aircraft System for Unmanned Laser Scanner
Laser Scanning utilizing high-end unmanned airborne platforms provides the possibility to acquire data in dangerous and/or hard-to-reach areas, while offering an excellent cost-to-benefit-ratio for numerous applications, e.g. precision farming, forestry and mining.
With the VUX-1 survey-grade LiDAR sensor for unmanned laser scanning integrated, the RIEGL RiCOPTER, RIEGL‘s remotely piloted airborne laser scanning system is now ready for professional surveying missions.
- Robust and reliable airborne scanner carrying platform 624 x 986 x 1470 mm (with folded arms for transport & storage), 1,920 x 1,820 x 470 mm (with unfolded arms ready to fly)
- MTOM (Maximum Take-Off Mass) <25 kg (class 1 unmanned aircraft)
- Max. payload (power supply and sensors) up to 16 kg
- Max. operating flight altitude AGL >500 ft *
- Flight endurance (with max. payload) >30 min
- Full mechanical and electrical integration of sensor system components into aircraft fuselage
- Carbon fibre main frame, foldable propeller carrier arms, and shock-absorbing undercarriage enable stable flight, safe landings and handy transportation
- Coaxial array of 4 x 2 propellers enhancing flight stability and failure safety while reducing overall weight
- Stable case for transportation (1,220 x 810 x 54 mm)
*Operational limits for civil unmanned aircraft according to national regulations to be observed.